Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Missing My Baby Already

Halloween is now over and I guess it's time to start getting ready for Christmas. Sadly, I always look over Thanksgiving because I don't have to do much to prepare for that holiday. Usually my mom cooks and I just hang out and wait for the food. John wanted us to host Thanksgiving dinner at our "new" place this year, but I have never cooked a turkey or any of the traditional Thanksgiving fixings and I don't have the right dishes to make the dinner. I promised him Thanksgiving will be at our place next year. I took my car in on Monday to get it fixed and they are going to have my baby for two weeks at a reasonable rate of $4678.39 before possible framework damage!! I don't know what I am going to do without my car for two weeks. Stupid me, when I changed insurance companies two months ago, I declined to pay for rental every month because I had never used it in all the years I have been driving. Now, I need it! I suppose that is the way it always works out. So I guess I have to rely on people driving me around, which I HATE more than anything. I get to use one of my parents cars for work and John gets the honors the rest of the time. I guess it's good for him though since he hates my driving anyway.*

*John, "I don't hate your driving, I hate everyone's driving"
*Kristine, "Well, don't I fall under the everyone category?"
*John, "Well, yes, but don't take it personally."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home