Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween 2006










Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year! I love everything about the fall, but Halloween is the best part. I have been carving pumpkins for many years now and it is something I look forward to doing months ahead of time. When I see the corn maze growing at the Petaluma Pumpkin Patch, I start getting excited. This year I introduced John the to wonders of the corn maze and made him carve his first pumpkin (at least that he can remember) with me. His carving was the easy one, but he did great. Next year he will be a pro! Man, I love this time of year!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Holz said...

While mine is the easiest, I think it's the scariest....ooooohhhh, scary zombie!!!

...

... it is a zombie, right?

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow these are amazing. I can't believe you made these. I am impressed. As to John carving or not carving a pumpkin - when he was young there is noway he would have done anything that would have gotten his hands yucky! He did however kick in our pumpkin one year with his bestfriend TImmy.

John's Mom - Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home