Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Claimed Too Much

I just had a meeting with my CPA, and according to her, I claimed too much income on my 2003 taxes. After reviewing all my paperwork, she says I should even get money refunded to me! I can't believe it. After all my fears of owing $3500 dollars, I may get money back in the end. The IRS categorized me as a bartender instead of a server and never counted any of the money I tipped out to other staff memebers. To top all of this good news, my CPA doesn't charge for the first hour of consultation and we finished in 45 minutes. So, I don't have to pay for the meeting too. Let's just hope all this good news stays the way it is and keep this good luck rolling....

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Night Nurse said...

I think you need to call Tim

I did call him, well, I had Mike call him because that is what Mike said he had to do, but Tim didn't call me for almost a week so I had to go see someone else. I am hoping, though, it will all work out okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home