Friday, October 13, 2006

Birth Of A Child Blog

This is my very first post on my new blog! Since I have stolen the idea from John, he calls it a "child blog". Per John, "child blogs are blogs my blog has given birth to". I thought I would start this site as a way to keep in contact with some friends I don't see on a regular basis, or use it to put my thoughts and opinions out there for people to read, and comment if they so choose. Perhpas I should give a little background information about myself first, but I'll do that a little later. For now, it's Friday the 13th and I am getting ready to head to Sacramento to meet up with my brother and his girlfriend to help move them into their new condo. I am so excited to have them nearby. Sac is so much closer than San Diego!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Holz said...

This is the first comment on your new blog!

Love ya' hon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home