Wednesday, November 08, 2006

All About Me

So, I said I would tell people a little bit about myself when I first started this site, so I figure I may as well get started. Here are a 100 little tid-bits about me:

1. I have several nicknames - Krissy, Blondie, Krisser and my favorite, Krisitine (Kris-ee-teen)
2. My parents wanted to name me Amber Adams, but thought that sounded like a stripper's
name, so I became Kristine Amber Adams
3. I swam for 11 years - which included 2 national meets, 1 Western All Star team and 1 year
at a Division 1 college. My events were the 100 Fly and 100/200 Backstroke
4. My favorite color is purple, but blue is right up there too
5. I have not acheived one of the goals I set for myself when I was 16 -- I did not graduate
from college, I was not marreid at 24 and I did not have my first child at 26 and second at
28
6. I regret not sticking out college and graduating more than anything else in my life
7. I am happy I finally figured out what I want to do with my life, which I think, is very
important
8. I am moving in with my boyfriend in two days. I can't be happier with this decision!
9. I had a root canal when I was 4 after I hit my two front teeth on a coffee table
10. I had braces twice...plus headgear and rubber bands
11. I still wear my retainers about once a week when I go to bed
12. When I was a kid, my family would go to Disneyland twice a year
13. I have been to Hawaii three times (Oahu, Maui, and Kauai)
14. I can remember the license plate of every car my family has owned since I was 5 years old.
Plus, that of some friends, family and ex-boyfriends. Scary, I know, but for some reason I
just remember license plates
15. I can also remember all of the phone numbers of the houses I have lived in. Yes, those of
old friends from elementary school too
16. I have natural curly hair, that I staighten every day
17. I had natural pin straight hair until I turned 12 and hit puberty....then it went curly!
18. My favorite book is The Mists Of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
19. My favorite book series is Harry Potter
20. I am a Harry Potter finatic
21. I even entered a Harry Potter trivia contest at the fair
22. I hate speaking in public
23. I DO NOT like to be the center of attention.
24. I have never smoked a cigarette...not even touched one!
25. My favorite number is 11
26. I was born in CA and have lived in CA my entire life...I am a true CA girl!
27. I dye..correction...highlight, my hair blonde
28. I have been to at least 100 concerts
29. I have seen Metallica 6 times!
30. I learned the words to a song just to be friends with my current best friend...this is not
psycho, I just wanted to have something in common with her.
31. I was "Queen" of the Nerd Herd in elementary school
32. I write left handed, but I bat and golf right handed
33. I have never broke a bone
34. I have never had a bloody nose...I've been hit hard in the nose too, but still, no blood
35. I can pop my left shoulder out of joint
36. I can crack my big toes as many times as I want to consecutively
37. I have worn Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Lotion since 9th grade
38. My favorite scent in the whole world is Vanilla
39. My favorite ice cream is Vanilla....except at Christmas time when Peppermint Stick is back
40. I have been lucky enough to experience true love twice in my life
41. I have only had my heart broken once....not a fun experience!
42. I was the only girl on a boy's baseball team when I was young
43. I do NOT like chocolate!
44. My parents have yet to surprise me with a Christmas gift...I am great at figuring out what
each present is. Drives my mom nuts and I don't even snoop.
45. I love to untie knots and unravel messes
46. I hate taking out the trash more than any other chore...in my opinion it's the man's job
47. I am terrified of spiders
48. I own six pairs of black high heels
49. I wear a size 7 shoe
50. I am 5'7" tall
51. I really wanted to be 5'11" but fell quite a bit short of that
52. I am very opinionated
53. I once shook a co-workers soda that she asked me to get for her because she was not nice to
me...it made me laugh when it exploded on her when she opened it. I kinda feel bad about it
now
54. I am actually a really nice person and have never done anything else like the above prank
55. I love my boxer puppy Chloe
56. I had my first kiss in 9th grade
57. My all time favorite movie is Parenthood
58. My all time favorite song is by Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears
59. I love all types of music, except country!
60. I was born in South Lake Tahoe but didn't learn to ski until I was 16
61. I have green eyes
62. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a detective...I still think that would be awesome
63. Even though I am pushing 30, I don't feel a day over 18
64. I hate talking on the phone...I am the text message queen
65. I have an oral fixatoin and always have to be chewing gum
66. I only like to use fine point blue inked pens
67. My money always has to be faced in the same direction and in proper order
68. I won the school talent show playing "Memory" from Cats on the piano, which, I taught
myself because my teacher said it was too hard a piece for me to play
69. I scored a 99 on my drivers test in a stick shift
70. I have never "dreamed" about my wedding day...in fact, I would rather elpoe
71. I want to go to Tahiti more than anywhere else in the world
72. I think Tijuana smells like hot dogs
73. Every purse I own is by Coach
74. I have a huge fear of getting my teeth, or just one tooth, knocked out
75. I have never been in a fist fight
76. One of my boobs is bigger than the other one
77. I have the best family anyone could ask for
78. I have the most amazing boyfriend
79. I always repeat everything I say out loud to myself in a quiet whisper
80. I talk to myself constantly, this does not mean I am weird
81. I am addicted to fantasy football
82. My favorite season is fall
83. My favorite month is October
84. I was in a spelling bee in 4th grade and got out on the word "annihilate"....I have never
forgotten how to spell that word
85. I cut at least one class every day my senior year of high school
86. I am not allergic to anything
87. I have had pneumonia twice
88. I love to play boardgames
89. I am actually really good at poker
90. I once beat up my brother and my dad when they plotted to take my Naughty By Nature
tape
91. I was a total tom boy growing up
92. I didn't wear make up until I was 25 and I didn't get my first purse until I was 26
93. I love to sleep in, especially when it is raining out and I get to listen to it fall on the roof
94. I love the smell of candles after they have been blown out
95. My favorite store is Costco
96. I love any artwork by MC Escher
97. I have absolutely no artistic ability whatsoever
98. My favorite food is shushi
99. At 28 years old, I can still do a back walkover
100. I got an eagle on a par 4 when I played golf with my brother and three other guy friends.
They still deny it to this day...I have since retired from golf!

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I was checking in to see if you had posted the photos of the condo - when I came upon this blog. I am in awe of your openness and self awareness, thank you for sharing so much. Sorry I asked so many questions about what you would like for Christmas - the blog tells it all, but much more - it is very clear why you and John are together. Plus hello???? number 11 - you can thank me for that one - I picked 7/11 - anyway as awed as I am about the openness, I am on my knees bowing at the back walkover.

Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home