Friday, January 19, 2007

One Week Down 21 To Go

So I finished my first week of nursing school, and to be honest, it was quite overwhelming. I had 11 chapters to read my first night, plus a small "side" book to read to be ready for the next day lecture and lab. Now I can see why people say you spend about 50 to 60 hours a week dedicated to nursing school....it's all the reading that takes up so much time.

John and I also celebrated our "official" one year anniversary on the 16th. Since we celebrated it a little early in Key West, we just had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants and relaxed. Although it feels like I have known him most of my life, it has only been just over a year. We did so much together the first year I can hardly believe it. We visited Reno, Pennsylvania, New York, Las Vegas, Key West and made many, many trips to San Francisco. We saw plenty of concerts and movies, and even took in a musical and Monday Night Wrestling. Most importantly though, we moved in together and it is going great.

I can hardly wait to find out what this year has in store....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home